[lbo-talk] is this your liberation?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 11 12:14:08 PDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:53:10 +0000, <loupaulsen at attbi.com> wrote:

> all you have to do to get the US troops to kill someone for you is to
> point him out as a member of the Fedayeen Saddam. For two cents I will
> tell them that Michael Pugliese is in the Fedayeen Saddam and see what
> happens.
>
> LP

And for three cents tell a Kurd or member of the Iraqi Communist or Worker-Communist Parties that Ramsey Clark, Richard Becker and Gloria LaRiva are comuing to Baghdad to have a crude rip-off of the Bertrand Russell Tribunal and get a shitload of rotten eggs if they are lucky.

As Proyect called me once, Michael Pugliese Twatskyist