[lbo-talk] is this your liberation?

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Fri Apr 11 10:53:10 PDT 2003

Pugliese, the insane troll, writes:
> Within the binary prison of the WWP Two Camps line, Lou and Richard
> Becker have expressed cursory, grudging acknowledgements of the masses of
> dead and tortured Iraqi Communists and Kurds, and yet, Lou just sends this
> which I can only jump to the conclusion that as the latest Workers World I
> saw on the net, the lumpen Fedayeen Saddam represents in the WWP's eyes the
> vanguard of the Iraqi Resistance.

Are you just a Serdar Argic-style computer program that reads the words "Fedayeen Saddam" and reposts an article that you already posted like a week ago? The rather clear implication in the AFP article was that the murdered shopkeeper had nothing to do with the Fedayeen Saddam, but that all you have to do to get the US troops to kill someone for you is to point him out as a member of the Fedayeen Saddam. For two cents I will tell them that Michael Pugliese is in the Fedayeen Saddam and see what happens.

LP