[lbo-talk] Re: Cuba petition

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 13:15:18 PDT 2003

from the Spanish speaking listserv I lurk into, the information that was posted by people living in Cuba was that the arrests were the result of an 11-year sting operation that involved Cuban agents pretending to be dissidents. The agents claim they were given money from the American Interests office in Cuba to organize anti-government activities. I know, the Cubans posting in the list may be also government agents, but I am only relaying the info. I will post the articles they forward if I can find them, however, they are in Spanish.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030412/2d25b2db/attachment.htm>