[lbo-talk] protesters are horny

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 12 22:25:35 PDT 2003

Nah, Johnny Thunders!!!!!!!!

In my neigborhood I could go a block and get some Chinese Rocks. (Allusion to another song by his band.)

Chinese Rocks Somebody called me on the phone they said hey, is Dee Dee home do you wanna take a walk do ya wanna go and cop do ya wanna go get some chinese rocks? I'm living on chinese rocks all my best things are in hock I'm living on chinese rocks everything is in the pawn shop The plaster's falling off the wall my girlfriend's crying in the shower stall It's hot as a bitch I shoulda been rich But I'm just diggin this chinese ditch repeat chorus repeat verse two repeat chorus 2x

Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy