[lbo-talk] Re: cuban "freedom"

Frank Scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Apr 14 13:29:54 PDT 2003

"...They are being accused of seeking the overthrow of the Cuban regime, which I have no doubt they are guilty of. They are accused of taking money from foreign governments.

All so what? That's all part of free speech."

I learn so much here about freedoms I didn't know I had as an american - like seeking to overthrow the USA government and using money from, say alquaida to do it -, especially from leftists who boldly, courageously stand up against repression in cuba, while they are helpless to stop bloody murder carried out by their own country, not to mention slightly less bloody crimes - for the moment - against cuba...

fs

--