[lbo-talk] Cuba petition

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 14:07:23 PDT 2003

> From: Kelley <the-squeeze at pulpculture.org>
>

> >>Charles: I'm fresh as a daisy.
>
> dewd! Wasn't that the tagline for toilet boil cleaner?!

^^^^^^^ CB: Wow. You got me there.

I was thinking of what Doc Holiday would say to somebody after he had beat them at a draw and shot them: "You ain't no daisy"

> >>Undermining the war against the Nazis was left in form , right in content
>
> >>then. Cuba-baiting the American neo-fascist regime when it is in an
> >>invading mode is left in form, right in content now. "Fifth Column" is an
>
> >>accurate description of both, J. Edgar.
>

> Now, now. It's bad enough that you're calling Pugliese a cop--totally out
> of line in these times--but transvestite baiting!? Sheesh! :)

^^^^^^^^ CB: You are thinking of some other time when it's ok to point out provocateurs on the left ?

To that extent, J. Edgar was left in form, right in content too; really right.