[lbo-talk] Cuba petition

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 15 12:46:57 PDT 2003

Yesterday's business pgs. in the SF Chronicle had a story on a software company that helps indigenious human rights/labor/social justice organizers collect data on human rights abuses and killings, send it via PGP to servers @ groups like HRW from countries like Mynmar aka Burma ruled by slave masters of SLORC.

During the run up to the NATO bombings of Serbia I subbed for a while to Kominform by a Heikki Sippila, who is pals w/Vancouver Stalinoid Macdonald Stainsby, much enamored w/Mrs. Milosevic. She would send the serbian Foreign Ministry press releases. Milosevic inked a contract with the Burmese regime.

Yoshie, Proyect sends nasty letters to Aryeh Neier and Joanne Landy of the Campaign for Peace and Democracy. Doug signed a CPD petition recdently. Was that entered into Lou's and your dossier of counter-revolutionary opinion? Michael Pugliese