[lbo-talk] how's it feel?

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Tue Apr 15 12:03:06 PDT 2003

It's varied a lot. The word that would have best summed me up when the news about the looted hospitals came out was 'enraged'. I still feel pretty enraged. However, the new phase of the Iraqi resistance is making me feel pretty hopeful today. Don't just use that word 'hopeful', they'll make it sound like you are hopeful about Garner and Chalabi.

I also absolutely feel completely justified, as, I'm sure, does the whole core of the movement. Do we feel ashamed, abashed, do we want to hide? Let the murderers feel ashamed and let them go and hide, if they can find a planet to do it on. My only regret is that I haven't worked harder at it.

There's no time to be despondent. Bush says there are chemical weapons in Syria and Powell says there is no war plan, so we can conclude that the death warrant has been signed.

LP