[lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?

Tue Apr 15 15:41:10 PDT 2003

I feel like Andrew Jackson must have felt when he was speaking to a delegation of bankers regarding the Bank Renewal Bill in 1832... "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

In other words, I am more determined to fight now than I have ever been in the past.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of mike larkin Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 12:01 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?

Well, despondent is my primary emotion, especially considering how bad things have gotten since 2000, but I've been surprised at the resiliency of the antiwar folks; I always feel better after I've been hanging around them.