Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] how's it feel?

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 15 12:47:17 PDT 2003

You mean like to be a complete unknown, like a rolling stone? ;P

The U.S. ruling class basically set the wheels in motion for Saddam to rule and what the United State giveth, the United State can taketh away--especially without the counterbalance of that other actually existing super State.

We tried and it was good that we did. If we hadn't, we would have totally given up any claim to being conscious, caring human beings. The struggle to be free of the bosses, wherever they are (including in our own psychological characters) continues. As that freedom grows, so will peace.

My two-cents, Mike B)

===== "the great enemy of clear language is insincerity"--George Orwell