[lbo-talk] how's it feel?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 15 15:11:51 PDT 2003

Pissed off. It makes me want to move to Europe. The right wing assholes have such a grip on the US the nation seems doomed to continue the militarism ad nauseum. It seems that the rest of my life is going to be consumed with trying to preserve what *little* we have left and talking to simpletons in the grocery line. I'm tired already. marta