[lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?/Civilian casualties in 1991

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 16 07:42:16 PDT 2003

Yes, who knows? Although ... the _39_ solid days of air attacks _before_ the ground war in 1991 was the direct or root cause of most civilian deaths in that war itself. In fact, for all the rhetoric about precision weapons, smart bombs, etc., more than 90% of the bombs dropped in '91 were as dumb and indiscriminate as those used in WW1.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike larkin" <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 10:01 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?/Civilian casualties in 1991