[lbo-talk] a shred of hope

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Thu Apr 17 04:30:48 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com>

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Doug Henwood wrote:
> It looks like [the Democraps] are going to go with some pale imitation
> tough guy.

-Who you calling an imitation tough guy? John Kerry's an authentic war -criminal. He killed unarmed women at point blank range, not from up in =the sky like wusses. -I can see my campaign button now: "Vote for the War Criminal -- It's -Important."

Um-- just while throwing the vicious libel around, it would be useful to distinguish between John Kerry and Bob Kerrey (the guy who actually has been accused of killing unarmed women).

-- Nathan Newman