[lbo-talk] a shred of hope

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 06:36:51 PDT 2003

> -Who you calling an imitation tough guy? John Kerry's an authentic war
> -criminal. He killed unarmed women at point blank range, not from up in
> =the sky like wusses.
> -I can see my campaign button now: "Vote for the War Criminal -- It's
> -Important."
>
> Um-- just while throwing the vicious libel around, it would be useful to
> distinguish between John Kerry and Bob Kerrey (the guy who actually has
> been accused of killing unarmed women).
>
> -- Nathan Newman

Not only that, but Kerry (John) was a founding member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War -- something Kerrey (Bob) was not, to my knowledge, a part of, nor that other War Hero, McCain, who to this day talks about trying to "forgive" the Vietnamese for having the temerity to shoot down his plane, in their own country no less!

DP