[lbo-talk] Kerry Kerrey Bob John

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 17 15:25:22 PDT 2003

It looks like confusion on this is rather widespread, what with the reasonably well-informed posters to lbo disagreeing. We had better get it clearly sorted out.

Is this correct: "Senator Bob Kerrey of Nebraska, formerly Governor of Nebraska, was a member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

I haven't been following electoral chit-chat. Which K is running for (or thinking of running for) president?

Carrol