[lbo-talk] [Fwd: [Fwd: Physics researcher refuses to review for American journals]]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 17 17:29:23 PDT 2003

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Fwd: Physics researcher refuses to review for American journals] Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:24:09 -0500 From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Physics researcher refuses to review for American journals Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:53:59 -0700 From: Phil Gasper <pgasper at NDNU.EDU> Reply-To: Science for the People Discussion List<SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE at LIST.UVM.EDU> To: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE at LIST.UVM.EDU

This is the exchange of correspondence between Dr. Daniel Amit and Dr. Martin Blume of Physical Review E regarding the former's reasons for boycotting his services from Physical Review, the premier journal of physics research. Dr Amit has encouraged spreading his position widely. ____________________________________________________________________