[lbo-talk] How Conservatives Conquered the Internet

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 17 17:33:55 PDT 2003

An upcoming book from David Horowitz's outfit, that I knew LBO readers wouldn't want to miss. But seriously, it did make me think: is the thesis true? And if so, why? CK

The New Underground: How Conservatives Conquered the Internet

by Richard Poe

Why are conservatives thriving in cyberspace? From FrontPage Magazine and the Drudge Report to the explosion of 'blogs,' the internet is leaning right, because tough journalists and tech-savvy commentators explored and exploited a new communications medium. Read the inside story from a former editor of FrontPage Magazine.

Please Note! This title does not publish until July, 2003. Front Page Mag will ship your copy as soon as it is available.

https://www.campaignsolutions.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/item.d2w/repo rt?can_ref=723&prod_ref=407224