[lbo-talk] Re: how's it feel?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Apr 18 08:58:34 PDT 2003

Dear Valued Members of the DumbMasses,

We, the Revolutionary Party of the Peeplz, are determined to abolish capitalism once and for all.

Most of you are stupid losers. This cannot be helped. You have no inner resources from which to become Revolutionary Leaders of the Peeplz, like us. From soccer moms to sports fans, you are too lazy, immoral, inbred, and ignorant to know what your real interests are.

Even so, we are a benevolent party and we shall overthrow the Evil Empire. Its fate is inevitable. Revolutionary progress is inevitable in the face of the self-inflicted death of Empire. Revolutionary progress must be the revolutionary practice of the peeplz joined together to dig the grave of Empire.

For a limitied time, The Revolutionary Party of the Peeplz will, upon approval of you application, available at http://www.workers-youignorantsluts.org/usefulids.html, perform a special bronzing and mounting service for your cowbell. Just think how lovely that cowbell will look displayed on your entertainment center! And ladies, our advanced bronzing process makes use of a special new technology that eliminates the need for dusting forever!

Join today! This offer won't last. Be the first in your neighborhood to join. You won't be sorry.