[lbo-talk] Buchanan and National Alliance neo-Nazis

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 19 16:43:19 PDT 2003

Looking through the footnotes to, "The Death of the West, " by PJB I saw footnotes to broadcasts of, "American Dissident Voices, " the National Alliance broadcasts of the late William Pierce, now Kevin Alfred Strom, author of a tract called, "The Pink Swastika, " widely distributed during the Xtian Right Oregon homophobic initiative in the recent past. (See , "The Annotated Pink Swastika, " for a thorough demolition.)

The National Alliance, as y'all will see from a visit to their website (not as primitive as the vast bulk of the ones accessable via, <URL: http://www.bcpl.net/~rfrankli/hatedir.htm > ) presents a slightly more refined neo-Nazi pov.

Best academic paper on Buchanan, Anti-Regime Rhetoric ... The Veil of Piacular Subjectivity - Buchananism and the New World Order - Mark P. Worell, Kansas City Art Institute, University of ... Pat Buchanan - Links to ... http://www.publiceye.org/Sucker_Punch/Clueless.html

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy