[lbo-talk] GOP's Santorum says homosexuality a threat

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 24 07:40:30 PDT 2003

> This is a mystery?? "Our" government rules the planet. If
> Poland ruled the
> planet, Poles would be cheering.

In the 1970s the Russian governemnt to rule half of the planet, just finished invading Czechoslovakia, and scored one diplomatic vicory after another. But I did not see much evidence of cheerleading in Russia or elsewhere. Am I wrong, Chriss?

Studies (cf. Dane Archer) suggest that US-ers tend to be more aggressive than folks in other developed countries.

Wojtek