[lbo-talk] Hey Brad

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Apr 24 20:16:19 PDT 2003

Justin wrote:

> You gonna speak up about this? Cause if you don't, you have no right to tut tut the Cubans,
> and if we don't, none of us will have any rights at all. If you don't, you're a traitor to the human > race. I don't want to hear another fucking word from you about Cuba until I see the petition
> yoi've organized on behalf of "the Democratic Left" to get Jose Padilla in front of a judge with > a lawyer representing him and some showing on probable cause. Just for starters.

Why don't you do it, Justin? I'm sure most of us on "the Democratic Left" would be more than happy to sign. And, for good measure, we'd probably be able to get genuine civil libertarians like the folks in ANSWER to sign.

-- Luke. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030424/a03f691d/attachment.htm>