[lbo-talk] Hey Brad

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 06:01:13 PDT 2003

> I have had, have and will continue to have *plenty* to say about
protecting American liberties.

Haven't heard a word. Not a word. Still! And now there is Ashcr\oft's latest.

> But those of us who believe and defend civil and political rights
don't need any "help" from those who think that the absence of such rights in Castro's dictatorship is, on balance, a good thing. To lament "creeping fascism" in America while applauding the real thing in Cuba is disgusting.

Fuck you, you illiterate slanderer. How many times do I have to say, I CONDEMN CASTRO'S REPRESSIVE TYRANNY! ? before you see it? I asked some hard questions, hwoever, which you are obviously inacapble of answering.

> To imply that the absence of civil and
political rights in Cuba is a decision that "Cubans" have collectively made is obscene.

I never said such a thing.

Goodbye, Brad.

jks

Brad DeLong