[lbo-talk] Neocon cards?

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Apr 25 09:53:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

There probably are not 52 important neocons, but a deck featuring the leaders of the political right:

neocons paleocons Christian Right Republican operatives

Now that would be a fun deck.

:-)

There are printers who print playing card decks who do custom work. For years ACE Investigations in the Bay area (run by women private investigators) had business cards that mimicked the ace of spades.

Cost can be rather high for full color runs on glossy stock that have to be precision cut into matching sized cards. Other progressive groups have done it, however.

-Chip Berlet