[lbo-talk] Neocon cards?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Apr 25 10:06:34 PDT 2003

At 12:53 PM 4/25/03 -0400, Chip Berlet wrote:

>Hi,
>
>There probably are not 52 important neocons, but a deck featuring the
>leaders of the political right:
>neocons
>paleocons
>Christian Right
>Republican operatives
>Now that would be a fun deck.
>:-)
>There are printers who print playing card decks who do custom work. For
>years ACE Investigations in the Bay area (run by women private
>investigators) had business cards that mimicked the ace of spades.
>
>Cost can be rather high for full color runs on glossy stock that have to be
>precision cut into matching sized cards. Other progressive groups have done
>it, however.
>
>-Chip Berlet

http://uggabugga.blogspot.com/

Look, the ones _I_ make will look far better than those crappy things! :) Don't need no special printers these days. You make 'em and then, if someone wants to print them out, they buy special paper or take them to their printer. Could be a decent fund raiser, too.

mail me links to your favorite mugshots and tell me what rank they ought to get, if you're so inclined.

kelley