[lbo-talk] Re: Sianews.com (Brad Meyer's Source on Aziz.)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:18:35 PDT 2003

>From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>
>Friends of Liberty, again on a left list. Libertoons.
>
>Hussein Given Safe Haven in Belarus?
>(Why not, Lukashenko, who in a German newspaper interview, praised Hitler
>AND Stalin, might have the Milosevic son on the loose. WWP loves Lukashenko
>too, <URL:
--- Aargh. Lukashenko's Belarus is the only country in the CIS not to have suffered economic collapse. WWP has damn good reasons to love Lukashenko.

Really it pisses me off to hear people on the other side of the world who have never been to Belarus making snap judgments of the country's leader based on stuff they read on the Internet. Talk about arrogant. How about leaving it up to the Belarussians, most of whom are damn happy they live there and not in Ukraine.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail