[lbo-talk] On ISM and the 'Security Barrier'

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 09:37:12 PDT 2003

Thanks for the links, Bryan. It gave some shape to the efforts of the ISM.

Bryan Atinsky fwd'd indymedia.org.il link to:

> Non-violence
> by ISMer 10:34pm Sat Aug 2 '03

> We don't take a position on whether that need be
> through a single state or two states, Israel and
> Palestine. That is for the parties to decide in
> accordance with international law. What is
> important to us is that, whether the outcome is
> one state or two states, that all citizen's human
> rights be respected: Jewish, Arab, Muslim, Christian,
> etc., ending dominance and privelege.

Is this anything close to what ISMers believe? That they can simultaneously intervene and not be a party in the conflict?

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!