Dull, dull, dull (was Re: [lbo-talk] Ann Coulter's Living)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 4 15:39:06 PDT 2003

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Sex toy from Good Vibrations? In a interview I just
> saw w/ her in LA Frontlines, a huge gay magazine, near
> the end she was asked about current politics. She
> despired about Bush and the war and reflected that
> back in the 60's and 70's she thought that progressive
> change was going to be easier to build on, instread of
> see the backlash from Reagan era onwards. Though, as
> scenes in the new documentary on the Weather
> Underground, w/ Billy Graham and Nixon show, the
> rightist kulturkampf started w/ RMN.

Leftists who claim that it is "harder" now to create progressive social change merely because some illiterate Republican is in the White House are just a bunch of whiners who are making excuses for their inaction. If progressive social change isn't being built right now, we should point at those chickenshit leftists and radicals who have stopped doing activism because they've been convinced that something has drastically changed.

Chuck0 "who hasn't changed a single thing he does since 9-11"