[lbo-talk] Beauty

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Aug 5 08:40:23 PDT 2003

The original subject line as received by me at my work account was 'boils'. My previous favorite spam was the one where Jesus offered me money (here's the line from Pine):

14 Dec 11 Jesus (3123) Need Some Extra Cash? 1

but that was merely funny, while this latest one is truly a thing of subtlety and grace.

BTW, this thing only got a score of .3 from SpamAss which was the point of it, of course. the spam scum started out adding a few random sets of letters to foil checksum/hash based anti-spamware, now they make whole e-mails out of lists of real words with a link stuck in the middle...

better living through innovation!

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"

---------- Forwarded message ---------- //Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:53:13 GMT //From: Ishwar Bhatia <in at HOTMAIL.COM> //Resent-Subject: boils

cowpony season exempts telephoner aching adenosine cot hyena executions

bausch scion mattress creeper crazes counterexamples humanities evoked

croaked adoption banach craziest teardrop crossings tenderfoot exhausted

aruba tent postprocessor sarcoma aylesbury admonition tenders scaly

eucalyptus scrim evocable horses coyotes exacerbating messiah brayer

mazes acoustic memoryless scribbled bayda textures menstruate bookmobile

mentally explosion scheme exculpatory angie advisee meats corrupts

exhibitors brainwashing arabic brayed ashmolean meting telegraphs

technocrat boilerplate poem hypnotic sculpts idealizations

[hgh1.gif]

talon addis tapa hysteresis plucked boastings barbara brackish memoir

admix hovels temporarily ar bray materials tactful posted tenth bounce

brawl administerings ignore bernini acidic scar adhesive bobcat crossed

hydraulic botched mescaline < font color="#ffffff">hydrothermal melting

humanoid exoskeleton terminus method potable exponentially milker

teachers creepy microcomputers possibility excitation additive exclaimer

excellent mayhem adventitious taught telescope cowlick horsewomen course

exercising ababa mighty tents hostess estuary bassett boolean acidly $R

ANDOMIZE creditably ackley exemplification militiamen meaningfulness

augustus araby eucalyptus barclay pleural mayors barlow poet botcher

bonneville hydroxyl admonishments evasive creamers exiled tensest creams

accorded branch executor hubris mere bodes aeneid teakettle cos courtesy

satyr