[lbo-talk] Patriotism is Relative, Not Absolute

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Aug 8 22:38:28 PDT 2003

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> As I said, I wasn't trying to change Chuck's mind.
> Obviously that is not what I mean by patriotism. The
> US isn't better, but it's ours, and there are things
> we have to be proud of, ideals that are ours and not
> others'. And anarchism is part of that, in my long
> list of things I'm patrtioc about, I forget to mention
> the Wobblies! jks

Fuck you!

This is about as stupid as some normal American dismissing anti-war arguments with nonsense about "our troops sacrificing our lives to protect your right to speak."

Anarchism has a long history of rejecting patriotism and has been at war with America for over a century. Anarchism is not some curiousity that exists to show what a tolerant country America is.

Take the red pill. Wake the hell up.

Chuck0