[lbo-talk] Doomed

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 11:30:33 PDT 2003

Well, Kells, I don't get it, so plaese pardon me for being a bit slow here. You say the kinds of psycho-sexual problems we are dealing with here can't really be addressed by counselling, even for those who can afford it, and are beyond the scope of any individual or even any couple to change by themselves because they are due to large scale social forces. I add in the premise that there is not much any individual or couple can do about these forces, and we are like to be living with them for some time. So if that's not a dark outlook, what is it? What are you saying that I am not correctly understanding? I'm asking because I respect your insight and I know you have given these maters serious thought. jks