[lbo-talk] Doomed

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 12:18:16 PDT 2003

I was genuinely not trying to be nasty, I was just puzzled, actually still am a bit, but I will wait for the elaboration till you have time. Of course I do not think that it is pessimistic to say that the successes of feminism or any social movement may be in part to due to their success with the dominant group. That's the secret of social democracy too, c'est ne pas? But you are going too fast for me here, I'm not being saracstic when I say I am little slow on this one. Sorry if I came off thew rong way. G'luck with yr move. jks