[lbo-talk] Doomed

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sun Aug 10 13:41:27 PDT 2003

At 12:18 PM 8/10/03 -0700, andie nachgeborenen scribbled:

>I was genuinely not trying to be nasty, I was just
>puzzled,

nonsense. you were assuming something that didn't have to be assumed. read what i wrote again. what i said was that individuals or families, alone, can't fix the underlying social structure within which their personal "problems" can be understood as "public issues". feminism was offered to you as an example of the ways in which people, collectively, effect social change.

does it actually need more elaboration than that? if it does, then i'd recommend reading through my posts in the archives.

kelley