[lbo-talk] 'Bring us home': GIs flood US with war-weary emails

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Aug 10 14:46:21 PDT 2003

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> BTW, UFPJ needs an office space in NYC ASAP (the union that has hitherto
> provided it with an office now needs it for itself) -- if you know of
> any organization that can make an office space available to UFPJ at no
> or low costs, please contact Leslie Cagan at (212) 603-3700.

Did Leslie decide this or was this decided by the "coalition." According to my sources, UFPJ pretends to be the democratic alternative to ANSWER, but it's just another centralized, hierarchical organization.

Hey, Yoshie, any luck yet in getting the water of UFPJ to mix with the snake oil of ANSWER?

Chuck0