[lbo-talk] My strength is as the strength of .10 because mt heart is pure

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 14:53:18 PDT 2003

Here'[s not enough hate and venom here: Try this: Fuck all Stalinist centralized organizations! Hypocritical, dishonest, pretending to be pregressive, but really worse than PCNAc,s ucking the life blood out of the people's movement, reactionary vile scumbags, die! Power to the people. Stay pure! jks