[lbo-talk] California's Glorious Recall

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 11 14:59:55 PDT 2003

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>But there's a sound Green candidate in the form of Peter Camejo,
>>and surely the recall ballot, with some hundreds of candidates
>>crowding in before next weekend's cut-off, represents the best
>>Green shot at ever capturing any significant slot, with normal
>>voting blocs possibly fracturing....
>
>Wow, is Ace consuming Humboldt County's leading cash crop now?
>
>Doug

I seem to recall Camejo doing better than the man in a stained shirt and shorts whom you voted for NY governor. ;-> -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://solidarity.igc.org/>