[lbo-talk] California's Glorious Recall

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Aug 12 13:33:12 PDT 2003

Quoting Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>:

> If you're saying they have a 3 in 100 chance instead of a 1 in 100
> chance, I suppose you're right. But otherwise it's pipe-dreaming.

Then bring on the pipes. No 3rd party to push the Dems to the Left = another century of misery. Given the large-scale lead the Dems have in the CA state assembly, and given Davis' appalling record as a cash register masquerading as a governor -- Arnie just portrays a machine, Davis is the real thing -- this is the perfect place for a Green candidate.

-- DRR