[lbo-talk] California's Glorious Recall

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 11 17:49:54 PDT 2003

A textbook example of how a loaded question will skew the results.

Why didn't they ask the question without reference to taxes?

Frankly, I'd prefer a question like this:

"The U.S. government guaranteeing health insurance for all citizens, even if it means cutting back the internatinal terrorist campaign by the current administration."

Chuck0