[lbo-talk] Ralph on the recall

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 12 15:55:03 PDT 2003

Eubulides wrote:

> [...]

This is hardly a straw-man version of Ralph. He's hostile to regulatory agencies because he thinks they inevitably get captured. He prefers lawsuits for just the reason I cited - because juries are self-dissolving bodies. He & his raiders contributed a lot to the political energy behind dereg in the 1970s because of their critiques of the ICC etc. He has a lot in common with the corporate libertarians. It's too bad his early-1960s attack on public housing has disappeared from the web - it was a beaut.

Doug