[lbo-talk] service coops (was Servant culture)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 10:50:34 PDT 2003

No, actually, I hadn't read Brad's post, which in fact I rather liked, the praise for NCE aside. I agree with the people who say that it's not a political act to deal with your guilt on an individual basis. I agree with Kells that I'd rather deal with a service, though I am not sure I grasp the political reason for doing so, but there are practical reasons, like bombing, licemnsing, insurance, screening for the employer,a nd gettiung your social security and maybe benefits paid for the employee. jks