[lbo-talk] service coops (was Servant culture)

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Aug 14 11:27:09 PDT 2003

> From: "Liza Featherstone" <lfeather32 at erols.com>
>
> If you were going to spend the money to have someone
> clean your house, wouldn't you want to make sure that
> person, rather than a corporation, got as much of your
> money as you could afford --with all due qualifications
> on the word "afford" -- to pay them?

Why not extend that to your airline pilot and flight attendant?

There's nothing stopping people who are good at a job and who want to own/operate a business from doing so.

I guess you're saying there's no "value add" to a cleaning service over and above what the cleaning person does in your house. I disagree.

/jordan