[lbo-talk] Fwd: State of the Job Nation

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 16:09:38 PDT 2003

TWO percent body fat? We, what, blame the machines for the blackout?

Maybe I am just feeling petulant, but that is a really unrealistic and even sexist formulation. Lance Armstrong may manage on 2% body fat, but normal men are higher than that, and normal women are higher still.

So I would call the job market "insufficiently anorexic" and I could give a long list of what gets neglected, but that still would not put me in a position of hiring rather than wanting to be hired.

DoreneC