[lbo-talk] Re: Alex Cockburn

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 12:45:07 PDT 2003

."

> Jews have lived as peacefully in Palestine as
> anybody else until the Zionist project. They were
> not originally kicked out by the Arabs but by the
> Romans. .

Not that I think it matters much anymore, but if you read yer Bible, something I do now and then, you find that the Hebrews took the land from the Canaanites by fire and sword, massacring the natives down to womena nd children. Check out what they did to the Amelikites. It's only relevant bow necause some Israelis regard taht asa specific authorization to commit genocide against the Pals. Others don't need a Biblical authorization. Sharon, for example, just is a blood soaked mass murdering fascist goon. jks