[lbo-talk] Randy Boy on the blackout

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 19 12:05:27 PDT 2003

From: The Ayn Rand Institute <media at aynrand.org>

Dear Editor:

Blackouts are an early warning sign of the danger to human life caused by environmentalism. We are paying dearly for the environmentalists' determination to slow down the engines of the world and halt human progress.

How much more of the Green agenda are Americans willing to put up with, and for how long? The choice we face is clear-cut: Greens, blackouts, and stagnation--or modern industry, new power plants, and progress. Take your pick. Sincerely,

David Holcberg Ayn Rand Institute

Irvine, CA 92606 United States 949-222-6550 ext. 226 davidh at aynrand.org

Please let me know if you decide to publish my letter. Thank you.

If you would like to stop receiving letters from the Ayn Rand Institute, please reply to this e-mail to let us know.