[lbo-talk] Re: Eurasianism

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:24:20 PDT 2003

So what I mean about inclusivity? How many Russian nationalists invite a Chechen?

All-Russian Social Political Movement EURASIA «ISLAMIC THREAT OR THREAT TO ISLAM?» INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Moscow, June 28, 2001

Address of HOJ-AHMED NUHAEV

Bismillah irrakhmanirrakim! Dear participants to the conference!

I shall begin my address from a fact evident to everyone. For the first time in the world history on the planet a super-power force has appeared, which openly professes the purpose to subordinate all peoples on earth to a New World Order. This force, undoubtedly, owns the financial, material and technical resources to the accomplishment of its globalist purposes and threatens in the same way the independence and the autonomy of all the peoples of the world. I am talking about the threat of globalism.

In what this threat concretely shows itself? In that the forces of globalism try to gather and to bring to nothing religious and national traditions of the peoples, dating from very ancient times. The presence of traditions is the major obstacle on the path of consumer values, deprived of every spiritual content.

Proceeding from this, we must formulate two main relevant conclusions: first, our opposition to globalist policies must lean on traditional Eurasian values, and, secondly, all Eurasian peoples wishing to preserve their independence and national originality must identify in the forces of globalism the common enemy.

These two conclusions are the basic postulates on which is erected the ideology of eurasism, in particular, the ideology of the movement «Eurasia» headed by Aleksandr Dugin, here present. An application of the value and effectiveness of this ideology you can partly see in the fact that I, convinced supporter of Chechen independence, today appear at this conference in the capital of a state which is at war with my people. I have accepted the invitation of the organising committee of the conference and, moreover, I am its herald because I clearly acknowledge: eurasism creates that level of dialogue between Chechens and Russians on which, for the first time in history, we have a real basis for mutual understanding, for peace and for union against the common enemy,

http://utenti.lycos.it/ArchivEurasia/islconf_index.html

_________________________________________________________________ Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus