[lbo-talk] Third Position (was Re:Eurasianism)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 07:00:56 PDT 2003

So? Anything can overlap with anything.

The "reactionary" Islamists you are refering to are "traditionalist" Islamists. They are moderate Suffis. They are not Wahabbis. Not that I think you are capable of telling the difference in your urge to present yourself as an authority on every subject.

Do you ever tire of embarassing yourself?

_________________________________________________________________ Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus