[lbo-talk] school uniforms

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:57:51 PDT 2003

>---
>I lived in the US for 25 horrible years.
>
>You DO live in hell.

How so? Stable economy, crime's been manageable in my neighborhood, l ---

Congrats. You have a nice neighborhood.

--- ots of stores nearby, a major city's services and bounty within walking distance, a short drive from beautiful farmland where I can get stuff from Pennsylvania Amish farmers, a wonderful municipal park one block south of my house (my three-story, four-bedroom house, where I spend my free time in my wonderful basement woodshop),

--- Wow. Big house. I have a two-room apartment. How does this contribute to happiness?

----

I don't know where you're living, Chris, ---

In Moscow.

----

but compared to most of the world, I'm living in a fuckin' _paradise_. --- You're deluding yourself.

_________________________________________________________________ Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus