[lbo-talk] school uniforms

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 27 06:51:22 PDT 2003

Chris Doss wrote:

> Wow. Big house. I have a two-room apartment. How does this contribute
> to happiness?
>
> I don't know where you're living, Chris,
> ---
> In Moscow.

> but compared to most of the
> world, I'm living in a fuckin' _paradise_.
> ---
> You're deluding yourself.

Wow. I describe living in a largish house in a University neighborhood, with enviable living quarters, parks, services, neighbor, and why I've got good reason to be happy. Chris then announces that he lives in a two-room apartment in Moscow-- and says I'm deluded.

I get the feeling that if Chris actually moved to a labor camp in the Nordenskiold Archipelago, he'd be _ecstatic_.