[lbo-talk] Radio Henwood

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Aug 28 07:20:29 PDT 2003

On my radio show this afternoon, Thursday, 5-6 PM eastern US time, WBAI, 99.5 FM New York and <http://www.wbai.org>:

* Michael Albert talking about his new Verso book Parecon (participatory economics) - <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=185984698X/leftbusinessobseA/>.

* Christian Parenti, recently back from Iraq, talking about the occupation and the Iraqi Communist Party.

Albert will also join this list early next week to discuss his book and his scheme. Aside from the book (which, solidarity among authors forces me to say, everyone should buy), you can also read about participatory economics at <http://www.parecon.org>. Also, I'll make a point of getting the show up in the archive <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html> quickly. Watch this space for further announcements...

Doug