[lbo-talk] SEx in America

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Thu Aug 28 17:08:31 PDT 2003

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> The survey conducted by Michael et al. (_Sex in America:

> a definitive survey_) shows that on average American has

> about two or so sex partners in a life time... The main

> finding of the survey that sex life in America was much

> more mundane and pedestrian than commonly thought.

Commonly thought by whom? Foreigners, Martians? Or are they saying the average person with his or her cramped sex life mistakenly believes not only those tabloid headliners but pretty much everybody else is getting a lot more than he or she is? No wonder so many of them vote Republican. Damn that TV. And _two_? That's very encouraging to read.

Not to brag too indecently but that would put me above the fiftieth percentile!

Yours WD "playa" K - WKiernan at ij.net