[lbo-talk] The Transnational Corporations Observatory: Who Owns Who?

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 06:57:28 PDT 2003

-
> From the homepage:

"The brands are our friends, our references. They fill our imagination, bring self-fulfilment and relief, promise well-being, efficiency, success and happiness. Beyond the myth, what is the reality? Who do they belong to? Where and how are manufactured the goods under the logo?

More than 21000 brands are listed on transnationale.org, some are rated by product or consumer guide, the others by alphabetical order... Let's open our eyes."

The dossier is at

http://www.transnationale.org/